Retraction: MicroRNA-363 inhibits ovarian cancer progression by inhibiting NOB1
Metrics: PDF 113 views | ?
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Second Hospital, Jilin University, Nanguan District, Changchun 130041, China
Published: June 12, 2023
Copyright: © 2023 Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
This article has been retracted: A number of figure images in this paper were previously published in earlier papers. Figure 2E contains images from Figure 6C of another paper . Figure 5D also contains images from two other published papers which have since been retracted [2, 3]. Figure 2C also contains images from Figure 2C of another published paper . Images in Figure 3B and 5F are sourced from another published paper . Figure 6B also contains images from another published paper . Figure 5B has an image from Figure 4D in another published paper . In addition, the authors are unable to reproduce the results represented in the paper. As a result, all authors have agreed to this retraction.
1. Lin Y, Cheng K, Wang T, Xie Q, Chen M, Chen Q, Wen Q. miR-217 inhibits proliferation, migration, and invasion via targeting AKT3 in thyroid cancer. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017; 95:1718–24. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopha.2017.09.074. [PubMed]
2. Li R, Dong B, Wang Z, Jiang T, Chen G. MicroRNA-361-5p inhibits papillary thyroid carcinoma progression by targeting ROCK1. Biomed Pharmacother. 2018; 102:988–95. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopha.2018.03.122. [PubMed]. Retraction in: Biomed Pharmacother. 2023; 114723. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopha.2023.114723. [PubMed]
3. Niu JT, Zhang LJ, Huang YW, Li C, Jiang N, Niu YJ. MiR-154 inhibits the growth of laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma by targeting GALNT7. Biochem Cell Biol. 2018; 96:752–60. https://doi.org/10.1139/bcb-2018-0047. [PubMed]. Retraction in: Biochem Cell Biol. 2023; 101:197. https://doi.org/10.1139/bcb-2023-0037. [PubMed]
4. Fei D, Sui G, Lu Y, Tan L, Dongxu Z, Zhang K. The long non-coding RNA-ROR promotes osteosarcoma progression by targeting miR-206. J Cell Mol Med. 2019; 23:1865–72. https://doi.org/10.1111/jcmm.14087. [PubMed]
5. Yu B, Lv X, Su L, Li J, Yu Y, Gu Q, Yan M, Zhu Z, Liu B. MiR-148a Functions as a Tumor Suppressor by Targeting CCK-BR via Inactivating STAT3 and Akt in Human Gastric Cancer. PLoS One. 2016; 11:e0158961. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0158961. [PubMed]
6. Teng Y, Zhang Y, Qu K, Yang X, Fu J, Chen W, Li X. MicroRNA-29B (mir-29b) regulates the Warburg effect in ovarian cancer by targeting AKT2 and AKT3. Oncotarget. 2015; 6:40799–814. https://doi.org/10.18632/oncotarget.5695. [PubMed]
7. Kim HS, Lee KS, Bae HJ, Eun JW, Shen Q, Park SJ, Shin WC, Yang HD, Park M, Park WS, Kang YK, Nam SW. MicroRNA-31 functions as a tumor suppressor by regulating cell cycle and epithelial-mesenchymal transition regulatory proteins in liver cancer. Oncotarget. 2015; 6:8089–102. https://doi.org/10.18632/oncotarget.3512. [PubMed]
Original article: Oncotarget. 2017; 8:101649–101658. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18632/oncotarget.21417
All site content, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.